1. Those who wish to join the college whether for Bachelor or Master Programs should meet all the requirements implemented in the Sultanate of Oman according to the issued regulations.
The requirements asked by college from the students who wish to join are as follows:
· A copy of passport, ID or residence card.
· A copy of birth certificate or age estimation card.
· A copy of secondary school certificate or equivalent, attested and assisted by the Ministry of Education
If it is issued outside Sultanate of Oman then,
· Certificate of good conduct
· Nos. 8 of modern photos
· Approval of place of work, and a notification of the Ministry of civil service if the granted student is an official.
2. The applicants shall sit level tests before they are accepted in the program , as follows:
· Personal interview.
· Studies interests.
· English test.
3. Number of students annually accepted in the different programs and specializations are decided according to the capacity of each specialization.
Admission & Registration Staff :